Social/Roleplaying - Article Submission System Upgrade!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Social/Roleplaying - Article Submission System Upgrade!

Postby Windguaerd » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:40 pm

From the Official Forums (Editor News):

[Upgrade Notice] ASS 2.1.3 - August 10, 2006 @ Noon GMT

Due to a couple bugs being identified (namely one with uploading images), the next ASS version of 2.1.3 has been finished and includes the necessary fixes. The ASS will be taken down for maintenance and upgrading starting at noon GMT today (August 10th), and it will be down for about a half hour. This update is mostly a "behind-the-scenes" change, however there are two changes which affect you:

Changes in 2.1.3 pertaining to player interface
"Contact Us" feature added.
Image upload bug fixed.

As always, if you have any questions or experience any issues, please shoot us an e-mail at events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com.

These fixes will help freelance reporters (players) continue their great work and publish the interesting articles that the roleplaying community enjoys to read.

If you have an event be it a roleplaying story or a gathering/party that you want covered be sure to get in touch with a freelance reporter. You can check a list of IRRK Freelance Reporters here (this page will allow you to view and locate reporters on your dimension/server).

PS: My personal thanks to Nevarstiyeh for getting on the image error problem so quickly!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner