Community - Bumping threads at official forums

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Bumping threads at official forums

Postby Windguaerd » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:55 am

I noticed for the past few months there have been a few good threads for game suggestions at the official forums.

We at AOU do support some of these suggestions, and would like to help those trying to get Funcom's attention to their great ideas.

Yes, we know that FC works on fixes before they consider any additional features or modifications but... no MMO out there is 100% bug free, it just doesn't exist. So why not support some good ideas that may improve the game and make it more fun? (and practical in some cases)

If you have a thread you want us to help you with, just drop by the General Discussion forum and post a copy of the first post of the thread and a link to the Official Forums thread so we can help bump it!

That's it. I'd like to thank all the players who are trying to improve AO by sharing their great ideas and suggestions. Keep up the good work, it is players like you that make the community so great.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Sefus » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:30 pm

Well I had a good one but they finaly nerfed it.

Oh well. I can only hope people don't forget, pff I mean FunCom doesn't forget.
Lol if I make another one they might ban me :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Sefus/3305brushed.jpg[/img]
Sefus

Postby Stillian » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:13 am

Sefus, I've flamed so many people and annoyed everyone else - I'm pretty opinionated. They've only banned me once :)

About the sarkiest thing they did was inform me I'd have to shape up if I wanted to even think of applying for Doctor Professional next time a spot came open, as they are well aware I want to.

Evil people :twisted:
Stillian

Return to News-Corner