Community - AONow website has a new URL

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - AONow website has a new URL

Postby Windguaerd » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:44 pm

AONow, a Winamp Plugin for Anarchy Online has moved to a new website, we have therefore updated the link at our Tools section.

The new version is 0.18 with the following improvements:

* Optimized html to save bytes.

* Limited the max length of tracks to prevent np script to cause AO client disconnect due to too large script file.

Thanks to Kenneth for the update!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby killbanjo » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:51 am

I feelt a sudden urge of inspiration, and rewamped my site. I think it looks better now :)

Cheers!
killbanjo

Postby killbanjo » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:03 am

New version out :)

* Re-did what I intended to do with v0.19, the custom field is now instead used. If you put I.e "%1 %2 " (without the quotes) it will function like intended. Examples of how to use that ingame: "/np /tell someone" will send the np message in a tell to someone, "/np /" will put the np message in visinity, "/np /o" will send the np message to org chat.
* I removed the previous %1 %2 code as it was flawed.
* Updated the url to this webpage in the link, to match the actual sites url
killbanjo

Postby killbanjo » Fri May 23, 2008 11:23 am

Version 0.21 is out. All though it doesn't relate much to the AO users at large, I guess quite a lot are trying out AoC these days, and now the plugin supports AO and AoC at the same time

Go get it: http://aonow.kennyboy.org
killbanjo

Return to News-Corner