Powergaming - Notum Wars Raidbot on the Rampage!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Powergaming - Notum Wars Raidbot on the Rampage!

Postby Windguaerd » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:12 pm

Atlantean (RK-1) has recently seen an increase of the clan side xp bonus which is affected of course by the number of notum fields held by the clans.

The word on the streets of Athen is that the clans have gained the upper hand on the Notum Wars thanks to the Cbcom raidbot, which has made possible a higher quality of organization and rallying of clan forces to take on omni notum bases.

Cbcom appears to focus on low to mid level notum fields, which are easier targets compared to the QL 200-300 towers which is usually taken on by TL7 toons.

Hundreds of clan side players have joined the bot, and it's silent success has lead to the omni players losing the advantage they once had.

If the clan playerbase continues making good use of cbcom with the experienced raidleaders running it, we may see the clan side finally reach and maybe pass the 11% mark.

I'm not really into PvP, but it's nice to know that there are players out there taking names and kicking ass...and we all (clanners) benefit from their effort.

2 thumbs up!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Re: Powergaming - Notum Wars Raidbot on the Rampage!

Postby Ukblizzard » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:21 pm

Windguaerd wrote:...and it's silent success ...

Not quiet now is it.
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Postby Snakebite » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:05 pm

The target is 15%.... If we weren't leaving some tower sites to (some truely) Neut orgs, we'd have managed it on RK2 not long back :D

Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Postby Morrgann » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:47 pm

I would love to know what neut orgs you see as truly neutral.....nearly every tower notice I get that involves a neutral org attacking, they are attacking a clan field.
Morrgann

Postby Stillian » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:04 am

Due to how the high-level world works, in terms of Notum War's and High-Level raiding, Neutral's are Omni. They are banned from all clan raidbots.
Stillian

Return to News-Corner