Universal Gridfeed - Minor fixes and Upcoming Upgrades!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Universal Gridfeed - Minor fixes and Upcoming Upgrades!

Postby Windguaerd » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:03 pm

Our super genius coder (and co-Site Manager) Khuri has been spraying RAID on all the little bugs that have been crawling in our great site recently.

While Khuri is planning on world domination with Pinky and the Brain he is also working on new upgrades for the site.

- Convertion of "Khuri's AO-Tools" for this site (something the roleplaying community is eager to see here at AOU)
- Improvements to the Knowledge section (a bit more info displayed regarding guides)

There are more things planned, however we'd like to keep them a surprise for the time being. We're likely to expand the team further, since we got a few applications that are being reviewed.

Currently we have the largest team of dedicated Anarchy Online players running a community fansite in the world. I'm proud to work side by side with fellow players who love the game as much as I do, volunteering to keep AO Universe in top shape for the community to enjoy.

There is more content to come, so keep checking AOU and don't forget to drop by our forums if you need help or if you just want to say hello.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner