Social/Roleplaying - A Rubi-Ka Excusive PREMIERE!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Social/Roleplaying - A Rubi-Ka Excusive PREMIERE!

Postby Noticiero » Wed May 24, 2006 3:22 am

Yes my dear readers, I now have my own corner here at AOU!

This is now the OFFICIAL "A Rubi-Ka Exclusive" gridpage.

You'll be able to read every single article I've published since I started my journalistic career here on Rubi-Ka since 29477!

Over 60 articles of interviews and investigative reports, more than any other reporter!

Today I bring you 2 exclusive articles:

Investigative Report: Jobe Guards fight eachother in the Shadowlands!
Investigative Report: Gang of Thugs gank Nanomage in Borealis!

I was busy working on organizing my new corner here at AOU so I was unable to publish the article about the thugs through the IRRK, so you'll see the background story that lead to this IRRK story. Today I got lucky on the guards story as I was notified of the incident by a witness.

I will continue to publish some of my articles through the IRRK, but you can expect ALL my work to be published here at AOU. I thank the rubikan public for you support over the years, and I promise to do my best to reveal the true nature of rubikan personalities from all factions, and report on important events and stories across the planet.
Retired Reporter 'Noticiero' Rivera - Winner of the Galaxy Award for Journalism and the #1 Reporter on Rubi-Ka since between May of 29477 - May of 29483. [Atlantean]

A Rubi-Ka Exclusive - Over 70 Interviews with important and notable figures and Investigative Reports since 29477.[Atlantean]
Noticiero
Guest of Honor

Return to News-Corner