Universal Gridfeed - Dreams of Anarchy - Mort

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Universal Gridfeed - Dreams of Anarchy - Mort

Postby Windguaerd » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:48 pm

Today I've published the 3rd article of "Dreams of Anarchy" and this time the focus is Mort, check it out and feel free to discuss it at the AOU forums.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Nyton » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:11 pm

I wish they never added the player cities so close to Hope, ruined the isolated in the middle of the dessert feel of the town. :(
Nyton

Postby Khuri » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:34 pm

I think the player cities destroy the atmosphere on a lot of places sadly :(
Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Postby Sorceress » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:34 pm

Oooh my favorite article series!!

I agree with you on all points. Adding more sentinel quests would be grand, and that training facility (Staging aea for even more quests?) would be brilliant!

I have wondered about those "advanced" vendors some time now and I must agree that upgrading them to actually sell advanced/superior goods would make sense. And Mask of Tragedy...... Go figure :wink:

Some other things I would like. Some quests/NPCs telling a story about the various desert fauna, especially those blackrobed dinoriders.

The dinoriders are SO incredibly cool, but yet noone even know they exist!
A real shame when so much work was put into making them.

As for Hope, the PvP bar getting used would rock, but I doubt the PvPers will go there unless someone actually start holding PvP events there. But that's for the ARKs/players to do. But making that sign would absolutely help. Maybe even add a Quest? :wink:

Loved your article as always! When's the next one due? :P
Sorceress

Postby Windguaerd » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:14 pm

This one was overdue because I've been focusing on my clan MD - Special Ops.

The org needs my attention right now, but I will try to get another piece this month if I can.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Sorceress » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:26 pm

Looking forward to it!
Sorceress

Return to News-Corner