Community - Lost Eden Sneak Peek

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Lost Eden Sneak Peek

Postby Windguaerd » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:01 am

From the AO Launcher:

"The work on the upcoming expansion is picking up pace now as the final art assests start to be completed by the artists. Over the next few weeks we will start to reveal some great new visuals from Lost Eden so you can finally see new technology and toys that you will get to play with when the expansion launches.

The artists though weren't quite ready this week to let us to capture some screens, as they wanted to get the final tweaking and polishing applied to the textures and models that they have been busily creating for the last few months! Not to be thwarted though in our quest to get you some sneak peeks at the new stuff, we managed to peer over their shoulders for long enough with a camera to get some work in progress images of the devs at work putting the new visuals together! (It's always worth it just to see how nervous devs get when we go hovering around their offices with a camera in hand - they are a very camera shy bunch!)

Testing a SAM installation
More SAM testing...
Preparing E3 Concept Art
Building a gunship
Wall of concept art

Enjoy the photos and keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks for some great visuals from the expansion!

Have a great weekend and we see you on Rubi-Ka!

Craig -'Silirrion'- Morrison
Community Manager Anarchy Online"

We only have one thing to say. Wohoo!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Satertek » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:39 am

What's up with photo3? New player models?!

/me hopes
Cania 192/12 Shade RK2
Satertek 121/5 Doctor RK2
Mishon 129/0 Trader RK2 Froob
Blizt 173/0 Fixer RK2 Froob
Satertek

Postby Windguaerd » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:00 pm

Satertek wrote:What's up with photo3? New player models?!

/me hopes

Indeed, we can only hope. If they can give us new bodies (quite outdated compared to all other MMO's), then FC would be giving the community a facelift ingame.

Everyone know the same faces since launch, and the new faces their introduced with SL 2 years ago....but the avatar body itself has not been upgraded since AO went gold.

I'd love for them to change it so the process of creating our virtual bodies is more cutomized, more variety. I've seen my face about 1,000 times already, and I'm an agent with the ability to change my face!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Sorceress » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:47 pm

I hope most of all above anything else that they fix the goddamned lag!!

Most preferrably before they release LE!!

I like what I see tho. Looking forward to spacebattles and mechs, just hope it will be possible to enjoy it without 1 frame/minute :p
Sorceress

Postby Nyton » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:28 pm

Satertek wrote:What's up with photo3? New player models?!

/me hopes

Look at the desciption, it says its concept art
Nyton

Postby Sefus » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:05 pm

Cool! Man I'm so excited!

I can't wait for LE!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Sefus/3305brushed.jpg[/img]
Sefus

Return to News-Corner