Social/Roleplaying - Another Roleplayer/Events Team Meeting!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Social/Roleplaying - Another Roleplayer/Events Team Meeting!

Postby Windguaerd » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:02 pm

From the Official Forums:

"Hey everyone, I just wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that we're going to do another meeting. The Atlantean one will take place on Saturday, March 25th at 1900 GMT.

The Atlantean meeting will take place on Saturday, the 25th of March at 1900 GMT. Signing up for it will work similarly to the last one.
Two people from each roleplay org may attend.
Roleplayers who are not part of an organization are also welcome to attend but we may have to limit the number of individuals we allow.
If you want to attend, reply to this thread with your in-game name and the organization you are a part of.
FROOBS You are not excluded from the meeting, it was just an oversight on my part. If you are on a free play account (and only if you are on a free play account) you can e-mail events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com to sign up.

If there are any questions, send them our way events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com."

If you're interested you can post at the Official Forums here: http//forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=435548
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner