Community - AOU MOD v.1.1.3

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - AOU MOD v.1.1.3

Postby Ukblizzard » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:59 pm

With a huge amount of work and a lot of testing, we are really excited today to be able to release version 1.1.3 of the AOU Mod!

Change log for 1.1.3
- Includes the AOU Slimline version of the MOD

- Also includes 3 extra variations of the Slimline and 1 alternative version of the default AOU MOD. These can be selected from within the AOU menu button under GUI Settings.
NOTE: you will have to restart the game each time you change GUI options so that the settings can take effect.

- Smaller player raid hp/nano bars to free up more visual space.

- Smaller raid window layed out in a 3x2 format as opposed to the old 2x3 format.
NOTE: Characters will experience the raid window size being larger than the raid listings. You MUST read the instructions for this new version BEFORE trying to install.

- Change of Clicksaver link within AriensGUI panel within the AOU Menu.

Please excuse the caps, but...
IT IS VITAL YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION!!!

To download, please use this link: http://www.ao-universe.com/download.php ... ools&id=21

If you would like to look at screenshots of the development of this GUI, please take a look in our gallery section: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?site=gallery&id=63
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Postby thumbbite » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 pm

i just downloaded the aomod gui and followed the instructions, when i type /script ao_gui_ao default i get a message unable to find script ao_gui_ao default , amy suggestions please?
thumbbite

Postby thumbbite » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:14 pm

thumbbite wrote:i just downloaded the aomod gui and followed the instructions, when i type /script ao_gui_ao default i get a message unable to find script ao_gui_ao default , amy suggestions please?
got it sorted , loooked at the folder and it had a capital S in scripts , typed it with a cap S and it worked javascript:emoticon(':)')
thumbbite

Return to News-Corner