Community - Downtime and new Means Interview!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Downtime and new Means Interview!

Postby Windguaerd » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 am

Alright, as we announced yesterday the AO servers are down for an update today. The downtime is scheduled to last about 6 hours. They should be back up at about 3:00 PM GMT / 11:00 AM EDT. Meanwhile we're releasing a very special 8th Year Anniversary interview with Means!

I took the opportunity to ask tough questions and let me warn you, while you read it, don't drink anything because it may come out your nose when you read some of his answers.

You can check out the second interview with Colin 'Means' Cragg, Game Director of AO here: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?site=articles&id=60

Enjoy!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Tonopa » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:54 pm

I always thought the design of certain graphic elements in AO were heavily influenced by the movie Dark City. Nanomage in creation clothing are similar in appearance to the leather-fetish clothing worn by The Strangers. Nano Crystal icon images have got to be an homage to the syringes used by Dr. Strieber during memory implantation/injection.

Nice interview, thanks.
Tonopa

umm

Postby chopticon07 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 am

Its 6:40 EST and AO is still not up yet? how much longer will it be down?
chopticon07

Return to News-Corner