Community - AO Movie Trailer? Oh yeah!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - AO Movie Trailer? Oh yeah!

Postby Windguaerd » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Back in 2006 I came up with the idea of a 2hr AO Movie, which of course required a lot of work. Of course because it would have been a massive effort and very time consuming, it didn't take off. After seen the Legacy of Xaun video on youtube I got to talk to Xaun and we started to discuss the possibly of an AO Movie Trailer. Plenty of fan-made trailers out there, some are so good, they look legitimate.

The idea is to make a 3-4 minute AO movie trailer that would represent the game well. Sure it's likely we'll add special effects which are not in-game but it would still be within the essence of the game. We need feedback, ideas, so that we can produce something of high quality that we can be proud of.

You can find the original thread here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... to=newpost

The first post has been updated. Besides the AO Movie Trailer project, I'd like to get the community involved in player-made AO Advertising to bring in more players. From virral to the bizzare (having an Opifex costume and being chased by a ton of friends in a video where they want to steal your avatar for example), there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Disclaimer:
All the crazy **** we may end up doing, has NOTHING to do with Funcom whatsoever, so if we break some law in some country somewhere (hey there is a law against farting, goggle it) then they can't touch FC. These are not AO Universe projects

Check out "Legacy of Xaun"!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBLyhxaEVdg[/youtube]
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner