Community - Ariensky joins AOU!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Ariensky joins AOU!

Postby Ukblizzard » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Perhaps best known for AriensGUI Panel (which we only plugged within the last week!), Ariensky has joined the team at AO Universe today and will be concentrating in the short term on more guides regarding scripting and quite possibly correcting anything that I have ever written on scripting!

Welcome to the team!
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Postby Windguaerd » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:04 pm

WOHOO!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby StarChaser9 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 am

Welcome ... it's a great group! :D YEAH, I'm no longer the new kid on the block! :P
[img]http://www.scene-and-heard.com/ao/sigs/sig_starchaser9.jpg[/img]
StarChaser9

Postby Ariensky » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:46 pm

See this is what happens if you keep coming with suggestion..
and don't worry, there are no mistakes, you can use Ukblizzard's guides without worry :)

But a bit more will be added, mostly pulling AriensGUI apart and explain how it is done, as AO scripting leaves so little room for documentation along with the coding.

I can not promise to make AO scripting easy, but hopefully I can make it easier to get started with.
When I start on a new programing language I like to look at scripts already made, so that is how I plan on presenting it for you.
Good old "show & tell", with an example you can download yourself.

Thank you for the nice surprise-welcome-thread.

Kind Regards
Ariensky
Ariensky

Return to News-Corner