jalenoes wrote:Astonishingly lot of options to play with. An excellent tool! The only minor grief I have with it are the spelling errors, but otherwise does not detract from its functionality.
jalenoes wrote:Who buffs what:
1. Intellegence - Intelligence
2. Wrangeler - Wrangler
3. nanoes - nanos <- this error also found elsewhere
jalenoes wrote:Format issues
1. No links to Agility and Sense buffs?
jalenoes wrote:Delag options:
Can't find option <CharViewDistance>.
Can't find option <GroundQuality>.
Can't find option <GroundFullQualityRadius>.
I seem to always get these errors for all the Delag options. Perhaps it has something to do with a custom GUI skin? I'm using Notum Dovvetech.
jalenoes wrote:2. Missing icon for RP channels (for me at least...apparently it works on your comp in your screenshots) -
- Code: Select all
shows up in my window instead of the icon.
jalenoes wrote:Format issues in main window:
1. Might wanna put a warning - "Opens in new browser window" after (Useful Internet links). Also for other links that will open browser window (e.g. Can you spot Rubi-Ka?)
jalenoes wrote:Zanthyna dances:
1. dance 2 - outputs "/AriensGUI\ZanDance\AriensGUI\ZanDance\dance1" in chat window.
jalenoes wrote:Hope this helps!
Windguaerd wrote:Forgot to add IC Publications =P
Perseus Spiral News Network
Windguaerd wrote:Rubi-Ka Times: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?sit ... n=list#rkt
Newland News: http://www.newlandnews.net
Perseus Spiral News Network: Seems that this project is dead
Editor News: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327
jalenoes wrote:1. That's fine with the Agi/Sen buffs. I just thought for uniformity's sake it should also be linked. No biggie.
2. There's no necessity to modify your script to accommodate the the various custom GUIs out there. You'll lose your sanity! Your workaround (deleting those lines) seem to be too much hassle for me. I think I'll stick with it; it just outputs 3 extra lines in my chat window anyway. Doesn't bother me much.
3. I actually just renamed my default GUI folder. But to answer your question, yeah just that icon is missing. Others appear to be fine.
4. I was hoping you'd group links that'll open the browser (regardless whether new window/tab) so I don't inadvertently click on one of them and my game alt+tabs to the browser. Or a more visible warning (in CAPS or bold red? Lol...) would suffice. ^^
Once again, great work on the script!
Windguaerd wrote:I see music can be turned off, how about sound off? sometimes we take breaks but won't log, would be nice to watch youtube or hear itunes without the AO sound on.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest