Community - AOU Interview with Means!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - AOU Interview with Means!

Postby Windguaerd » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:47 am

Yes, we've managed to get some interesting questions answered from the main man himself. No, we're not talking about Tony Soprano, we've talking about Colin Cragg, a.k.a. Means, current Game Director of our favorite MMO, Anarchy Online.

As a sneak peek, here is an excerpt "We both have time consuming interests?óÔé¼?ªmine produces significantly less manure. ". Check out the interview in our articles section here.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Ukblizzard » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:23 am

Thank you Means for taking the time out to answer these questions for AO Universe, and the community as a whole.

Thanks also to Windguaerd for posting the article. It was a really great read! I hope that there will be more opportunities for AO Universe to gain responses like this, not just from Means but from the whole team and to also hopefully work on some ideas together in the future.
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Excellent Work!

Postby sharmouta » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:22 am

Excellent work guys :) We always like to see news from GD.
Where can we do some suggestions or ideas to the game?

Thanks,
There is no Knowledge that is not power.
~Sharmouta 4 ever~
P.S. Avatar is not mine. He who created it has my ultimate respect and admiration.
sharmouta

Postby Ukblizzard » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 am

The Official Forum has a Game Suggestion area, however if you are a froob, I am sure that they would appreciate you sending an email with whatever ideas you may have :)

Alternatively, you are welcome to start a post here for people to discuss your ideas with you although we cannot guarantee it will be read by Funcom.
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner