Community - Asking for Support

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Asking for Support

Postby Windguaerd » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Usually I don't ask you guys to go bump a thread at the official forums unless it's something important. I think this could be, we have a great Game Director who works very hard for us. So why not make sure there is a visible legacy of him?

There are items in-game with names of Devs, Game Directors and ARK's. ArienSky suggested in this thread to let us get a giant nickel statue of Means pointing at the sky like an astronaut in-game somewhere with a clickable plate on it, that when clicked reveals the following message:

"When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU will pick up the flag and carry it forward. This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us."

Those were Means' words at another thread at the official forums regarding the state of AO. So please go to the thread and bump the heck out of it!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby StarChaser9 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:11 am

I'm stupid-tired right now WG ... but I promise to do a nice post and bump the thread on Wednesday. I've had a bit of a rough go this past week, and I'm also working on getting my Wed Rogue stuff completed.

I WILL go to that thread and do it justice. ;)
[img]http://www.scene-and-heard.com/ao/sigs/sig_starchaser9.jpg[/img]
StarChaser9

Postby Snakebite » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:32 am

Bumped & added my own suggestion ^^

Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Return to News-Corner