Social/Roleplaying - New Mini-Series: Sworn to Secrecy!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Social/Roleplaying - New Mini-Series: Sworn to Secrecy!

Postby Windguaerd » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:58 am

Today we release Part 1 of the mini-series "Sworn to Secrecy", which include some "cameos" from Rimor roleplayers. I'd like to thank them for working with us on this project. So, what is StS? here is a synopsis.

"Two Omni-Pol officers cover up an incident to save the family honor of a fallen friend who died selling classified information to the clans. Omni-Admin's investigation forces them to create a lie that becomes so big, that it may consume them both."

I will use the same format as I did with "Unicon's Shadows" with different points of views and things happening at once. Hopefully it will work out as it did in US.

You can read Part 1 of "Sworn to Secrecy" and the entire "Unicorn's Shadows" mini-series here.

There is a thread at the official AO forums here if you want to sign up (Rimor Roleplayers) to be included in the mini-series.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner