Community - Winter-een-mas is here!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Winter-een-mas is here!

Postby Windguaerd » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:20 pm

What is Winter-een-mas?

Winter-een-mas is a holiday of sorts. More specifically, it is a celebration of video games and the people that play them (that would be you and those who come to AO Universe of course). Video games allow us to do things, go places, see stuff, that we couldn't do in real life. They can be an escape from reality, a release after a long day, a fun activity with friends, or just an enjoyable way to pass time. They give us a lot of entertainment. So why shouldn't they be celebrated?

This 6 day "holiday" was started by cartoonist Tim Buckley from the well know webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del a few years ago, it all started with a story arc and became an internet sensation.

Check out http://www.wintereenmas.com for more information, have a happy WEMas and keep playing Anarchy Online!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Scene » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:32 pm

yay happy WEMas!
Scene
AOU Community Legend

Postby Snakebite » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 pm

/engaging spam mode...

Moo! Happy Holiday!!!

Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Return to News-Corner