Community - Anarchy Mainframe is down

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Anarchy Mainframe is down

Postby Windguaerd » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:10 am

Anarchy Mainframe is currently down due to issues with the server.

Here is a message from Jayde at the site:

Unfortunately, the site will be down for an indefinite period while these issues are resolved. My apologies, however these issues are beyond my control at this time. I will post an update about the long-term status shortly if these issues are not resolved in short order. Thanks.

-Jayde
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Ukblizzard » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:48 am

Due to Mainframe still being down, we are aware that some of our links (particularly to items) will not be working.

We apologise for this inconvenience, and are working on both short term and long term solutions.
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Postby aboynemdsoo » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Is there any new information regarding the future of AO Mainframe? Auno.org is very nice, but doesn't provide some of the same database search features available with AO Mainframe (sorting by item slot is nice, as is the ability to get a listing of weapons showing dmg range and so on). Besides, Auno is inaccessible for me from work whereas i can search AO Mainframe all day long :)
aboynemdsoo

Postby Ukblizzard » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 pm

The AO Universe team havent had any updates regarding AO Mainframe. I am sure if we do hear anything though we will pass on the information as soon as possible.
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner