Patch - 17.6.3 Update coming this Wednesday

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Patch - 17.6.3 Update coming this Wednesday

Postby Hahnsoo » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:17 pm

Funcom will be updating Anarchy Online to 17.6.3 this Wednesday.

The servers will be down for the 17.6.3 update on Wednesday, 24 October from 1pm-5pm Oslo time (7am-11am EST).

Funcom will also be performing hardware maintenance on Thursday, 25 October from 4pm and 5pm Oslo time (10am-11am EST). The servers won\'t be down, but there may be significant interruptions and connection problems while the technicians work.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide
Hahnsoo

Postby Ukblizzard » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:25 pm

According to the launcher, the 4 hour downtime on the 24th for the patch will be to add in the Halloween content!
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Postby keyboard45 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:37 pm

yey!!! :D
It takes two to tangle
keyboard45

Postby OTdude » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:39 pm

Sad thing for me though.. i might have 2 wait til' next Halloween because my computer is retarded. Cant even start it up :(
OTdude

Postby Ukblizzard » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:58 pm

**17.6.3 Release Notes**

- Lots of new tricks and treats added for the Halloween festivities, make sure you join in the seasonal anarchy!

- A new Halloween edition Phasefront Banshee is now available and on display at Phasefront..but only for a limited time.

- Novictum Bombs in Albtraum now come with three charges and new improved 20m range.

- The Keeper of Albtraum has had his nuke significantly reduced for all professions.

- Issues with Battlegroup Heal 2 not healing at Assault Force Medic level 5 should be resolved.

- Opifex Hoverboarders should no longer have interesting spinning propeller hats.

- Corrected an effects system issue that would display the hoverboard propeller on characters incorrectly.

Forum Thread: clicky
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner