Patch - Server Move

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Patch - Server Move

Postby Trgeorge » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:40 pm

From Login:

Server and Content Updates

The roll out of our new server hardware platform and the 17.5 game update is now almost upon us!

We will be moving the live servers to their new home next week, with the work starting on Tuesday (the 7th of August). The current estimate is that the process will most likely take up to 48 hours to complete and during this time all game services will be unavailable as we move everything to brand new hardware.

The community team will keep everyone updated with the exact times, and the progress during the course of next week.

Also an ingame concert was announced:
In a special event next weekend, we have teamed up with our partners at Massive and Verizon Wireless to provide a great in-game concert event.

Preparations have been completed for the grand concert in the ICC area in Andromeda and we invite all North America-based citizens of Rubi-Ka to attend this unique musical event.

The concert features The All-American Rejects and the event kicks off at 7PM Eastern Time on August 12, 2007 (To figure out what that means in your local time check here ).

Keep your eyes peeled for teasers and more information during the coming week for this exciting event!
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Pharamond Update

Postby Nadab » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:34 am

Quote http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=502931

Just to give a bit of an update on the downtime, there's been some unforseen problems with the hardware infrastructure. We're estimating another 12 hours of downtime, but will post updates as information becomes available.
Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops
T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired

"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"
Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich
Nadab

Postby Snakebite » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 pm

No worries, I'm sure we'll still be around lol.

Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Return to News-Corner