Social/Roleplaying - AO Comic Pages 16-25 Released!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Social/Roleplaying - AO Comic Pages 16-25 Released!

Postby Windguaerd » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:01 am

Yes. finally Chapter #3 is finished! I spent all Tuesday afternoon into the early hours of Wednesday to get it done. I knew this is a comic that started (and should have been completed) last November...but real life got in the way.

How will the story end? Read and find out!

Check out the latest installment of our AO Comic, Chapter #3 at AO Universe here at our Gallery.

For the past three months I\'ve had so much fun raiding with my org Infinity (shameless plug) that I even took screenshots and added a folder in our Gallery. If you want to see what kind of raids I\'ve been busy with, check this out.

I would like to thank the readers of my AO Comic for their support and encouragement. I\'m not sure if I will be able to continue with the comic and I hope someone with some creative imagination may want to step forward and do a comic strip for the community to enjoy.

Now if you\'ll excuse me, I think my org is going to do zods today and I need to check what time that will be, hehe.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner