Community - The little things

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - The little things

Postby Khuri » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:05 pm

It\'s an almost invisible change in our menu... yet a big addition to our website.
What i am talking about? Our brand new Picture Gallery!

Right for the launch of this new feature, we have added a whole bunch of images you maybe have never seen before. Tons of AO Concept Art images, as well as some very nice fan-made images around Anarchy Online.
Also, now the AO Comic has a new home, way better then just being some forum postings.
The former Wallpaper-Section can also be found in the Gallery now. Just follow the folders, and you will find all the images again.

And maybe you have some Art you would like to be published as well in the Gallery? If the answer is yes, then please get in contact with us!

We hope you will enjoy this new feature! :)
Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Postby Nadab » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:06 pm

Very cool... thank you Khuri
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich
Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops
T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired

"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"
Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich
Nadab

Postby Tussa » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:41 am

Hi guys

There's three additions to the Fan Art gallery that are credited to me, but wasn't made by me. You should probably change that to the real creator, as I can't draw a straight line to save my life.

The pics in question are those different drawings of armor.

On a second note, I was a bit surprised to see my pictures there, but pleasantly so.

Good work with the site.
Tussa

Postby Windguaerd » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:45 am

Tussa wrote:Hi guys

There's three additions to the Fan Art gallery that are credited to me, but wasn't made by me. You should probably change that to the real creator, as I can't draw a straight line to save my life.

The pics in question are those different drawings of armor.

On a second note, I was a bit surprised to see my pictures there, but pleasantly so.

Good work with the site.

Fixed, and well...your art is a great thing to show the community :D
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Venomscrier » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:02 am

Hey, are we going to be able to post up screenshots! That be kool!

Oh, and great work! :D I really love it! I have been a fan of your site before it was call AOU, and man! Has it come a looooooong way. You put alot of things I been wanted to see in an Anarchy Online website, from RP, to guild datebase, to way more that I didnt even know I wanted. :D
Daron "Venomscrier" Venom
Omni-InternOps Affiliate
"Omni-Tek Protects, Omni-Tek is Watching!"
Venomscrier

Return to News-Corner