Powergaming - New Atlantean Clan Bot!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Powergaming - New Atlantean Clan Bot!

Postby Windguaerd » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:44 am

I\'d like to announce that a new high level (205+) clan raiding bot is now live in the Atlantean Server:

apfraid

The superadmin is Warforcer, one of the most active raidleaders and an all round nice guy. There will be no drama in the bot, and rules are very fair and balanced (so no crazy bans just because someone feels he dont like you). The bot has commands that provides a lot of information about each apf sector and it\'s very stable.

This raiding bot raids: Sector 13, Sector 28, Sector 35, Sector 42 and City Raids (you bid on bots with pts).

Note: apfraid is NOT meant to replace apfbot, both sides have come to an agreement that players can be in both bots, all those who were banned from apfbot because they joined apfraid please contact one of their admins to request being reinstated.

So come join a raid bot that is fun, run by experienced raiders and without any drama! join apfraid today!

Contact Warforcer to join.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby warforcer » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:07 am

Just Like apfbot we have set rules and that we applied this fairly among Apfraid community that had been established. Apfraid was designed for two things and that two things is to raid with fairness and most of all raid with people to have fun.

We raid ship 'city raid' as well so you would expect a few botz to be raffle/biding on. it is different and that what make Apfraid unique to other botz.

Also the people raiding in Apfraid have my full confidence that it is run fairly and actively.

Apfraid will make bond between clanner stronger in relation to and from other org out there.

I am just another player out there that want us clanner to be ahead of the omni/neut in this field.

Warforcer
warforcer

Postby Diegma » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:08 am

Bump For War! Good job :) -> This bot is now mainly for Aliens, right? not for such as RK Raids(i.e. HI,Mercs,Tchu,Bio Dome)? not that we need it probably, but I think the Omlets has a Raidbot for these types of raids..?
Diegma

Postby Windguaerd » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:43 pm

Diegma wrote:Bump For War! Good job :) -> This bot is now mainly for Aliens, right? not for such as RK Raids(i.e. HI,Mercs,Tchu,Bio Dome)? not that we need it probably, but I think the Omlets has a Raidbot for these types of raids..?

All APF sectors and City Raids =D
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby warforcer » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:11 am

Just For aliums Only and that what it should be ;)

in fairness to other bot and because there no need for a new bot on clanner side.

not much else can be say really and come to raid as often as possible, we all get fatz eventually it up to you to move your fingers to raid etc make an effort for the bots and in return u get what u want and are respect from people you raid with :)

infairness i raid

warforcer
warforcer

Return to News-Corner