25%
No
20%

Total votes : 253

Community - New Poll!

Postby Windguaerd » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:40 pm

Do you like LE so far?
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Khuri » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:13 pm

Can't say yet... still downloading :roll:
Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Postby Morrgann » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:06 pm

too early to tell. Honestly, if you aren't into PvP, there doesn't appear to be much of value aside from the alien missions. The new armor and weapons are not that great. The research lines have some possibility, but once everyone maxes them all out it won't be that big a deal.

I will say this. LOTS of people are highly irked that the "gift" we were supposed to receive for preordering has to be glbally researched before we ever get to see them. IMO that was a BAD move by FC, even though from a storyline perspective, I can understand it.
Morrgann

Postby Windguaerd » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:19 pm

Morrgann wrote:too early to tell. Honestly, if you aren't into PvP, there doesn't appear to be much of value aside from the alien missions. The new armor and weapons are not that great. The research lines have some possibility, but once everyone maxes them all out it won't be that big a deal.

I will say this. LOTS of people are highly irked that the "gift" we were supposed to receive for preordering has to be glbally researched before we ever get to see them. IMO that was a BAD move by FC, even though from a storyline perspective, I can understand it.

I somewhat agree...however, the first day it was 1/2 way there I think so if it takes 2-3 days of research, its reasonable.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Snakebite » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:08 am

Windkeeper wrote:I somewhat agree...however, the first day it was 1/2 way there I think so if it takes 2-3 days of research, its reasonable.

I'm assuming this is on Dim1? Dim2 have bearly touched it... We're not gonna see it for quite some time...

Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Return to News-Corner