Community - Halloween is here!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Halloween is here!

Postby Windguaerd » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:53 am

Watch out for strange shadows at night, things that stalk you with dark intentions. Uncle Pumpkinhead wants a new head...yours!

So get him, before he gets you!

Mwhahahahahaha!

Wohoo! It\'s Halloweeen! the traditional Draculeet and Frankenleet have been sighted on Rubi-Ka!

Get morphed and scare your friends (or a fr00b) to death! Trick or Treat?...beware that either...can get you killed....

Mwhahahahahaha!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Weeping Willow » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:28 am

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

yeah !!

(and froob can get morphed too :wink: )
Weeping Willow

Postby Ukblizzard » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:14 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else is having similar feelings.. but logging into game this evening, I am seeing people roaming about and exploring - "just to get their halloween drops" .. it is a really lovely sight to see so many people in the cities and generally around places where it is normal I am with me myself and I.

I wish there was a way to push this forward, and that it isn't just confined to one weekend every so often.
Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner