Community - Upcoming Rimor Event!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - Upcoming Rimor Event!

Postby Windguaerd » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:50 pm

Even tho I\'m a hardcore Atlantean, an upcoming event in the Rimor Server has got my attention, and even tho I will not be there in person, I support this event fully.

What is it that got Wind all excited you ask?

It is the Rimor Revival!

The event takes place through the entire month of November with PvP tournaments, RP event, Quiz Night, Yalmaha Racing (someone owes me a bronto burger for borrowing my idea, hehe), Costume Competition, Tradeskill Fair, Parties...by the divine these rimoreans are going all out!

Over 60 guilds are participating in the tournaments...it\'s going to be a big PvP headbashing-asskicking-toelicking sweet head-to-head battle!

If you play in the Rimor Server, November is going to probably be the best month of the year for you!

You can check the Rimor Revival homepage here with details on every single event.

Also the Newland News crew will be on-site reporting on the events.

I think this massive community-based event is the largest ever made in the Rimor Server. Hundreds of players are expected to attend, so get your Miiir outfit on, clean your weapon, put your dancing shoes on...whatever floats your boat and join in the fun!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner