Universal Gridfeed - A Sincere Thanks

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Universal Gridfeed - A Sincere Thanks

Postby Windguaerd » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:39 pm

This month AO Universe celebrates it's 1st Anniversary not only as a fansite, but as a community resource site for the AO Playerbase.

This would certainly not be possible without the generous company that hosted us in this first year: http://netmastering.nl/

My dream project has taken a life of it's own, thanks to the AO Universe Team, that have created the layout and content as well as the code behind it to make it work.

I'd like to thank not only them, but the AO Community as a whole for the support from the first time I posted at the Official AO Forums sharing the idea for the project over a year ago to the current support that encourages us to move forward.

I'm also very grateful to Funcom, and specially Silirrion for their contribution to our site.

For 5 years I've been playing Anarchy Online, and I still enjoy it to this day. To me AO has become a hobby, something that entertains me where I get to play with friends online.

If you see one of our team members online in your server, feel free to thank them because it is their time and effort that makes AO Universe possible.

Here is to another year! Hoorah!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Tristano » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:49 am

To Windguard, Khuri and everybody in the AO-Universe team: CONGRATZ!

Thank you for a wonderful site offering a wealth of information and a great community to boot :D

Keep up the good work.
Tristano

Postby Sefus » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:46 pm

WOW!

I can't believe it's been a whole year already.
You guys do great work and whenver someone needs a guide I send em over here. This place r0xx0rs!!

Keep up the great work guys ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Sefus/3305brushed.jpg[/img]
Sefus

Postby Khuri » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:33 pm

Thanks to everyone who supports us, visits us, and shares their ideas with us. Looking forward to another year with more stuff! :)
Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Postby Yedo » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:14 pm

Here here!
I'll raise a glass to that!
[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/ShatterSoul/dynastysigcopy.jpg[/img]
Yedo

Postby Stillian » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:29 pm

Of course, it couldn't be done without the playerbase. Hooah! 8)
Stillian

Postby Snakebite » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:48 am

OMG!!!

I'd not realised it's been that long!

I've been here since the Sites 2nd day as Moderator, & it's been a pretty smooth ride for me, not a code leat, no clue about building the site or all the updating that has happened over the year, just moderating the forums, & my hat's off to all you members too, you've been a 'swell crowd' to work with...

Grats to the nerds, I mean technical ppl, no, no I think I meant nerds lol. Nice Job...

Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Return to News-Corner