How do I submit a Guide?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

AngelTee

How do I submit a Guide?

Post by AngelTee » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Hello!

I have made a guide for Arete Landing when 18.7 came out, and would like to know how I go about getting it listed here.

The link is here in case you want to see it first.

I am also going through and making a guide on Clan starter quests in Athen Shrine.

So let me know!

EDIT: Saw this in the About Us link to the left ... but no link to where the Contact page is?

Knowledge content:
Thanks to everyone who has contributed over the years! Every guide will have the proper credits to the owner of the information; if you have a gameplay guide to contribute please use our contact page! We currently host more guides than any other AO fansite in the world!!

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Re: How do I submit a Guide?

Post by Snakebite » Mon May 04, 2015 12:00 am

I'm sure one of our code leets will get to you shortly about your guide... :top: :mrgreen:
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Mon May 04, 2015 4:35 am

Sweet. I just finished a beginner Clan guide and am working on an Omni-Tek one.

Llie
AOU Content Editor

Post by Llie » Mon May 04, 2015 5:09 am

I'm not sure if that's one guide or a dozen or what. I'll try to copy it over to AOU for review.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Wed May 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Llie wrote:I'm not sure if that's one guide or a dozen or what. I'll try to copy it over to AOU for review.
Heh sorry. It was suggested to me to put my guide on here.

I broke it up by NPC so it's easier to look at. But once you guys get it up, I'll go over it and give info what each is if it will help you more.