Returning player

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

castagere

Returning player

Post by castagere » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:32 am

Its been years since i played last. I am just making a froob account as i only want to play classic AO only. If anyone knows of guilds or other players that i can meet with please post here. I just want to play the original AO only. Thats what i really miss and it was the espansions that made me quit in the first place. I just want to stay on Rubi-Ka. The Froobs website is no longer up it would seem. I really miss the mission running and exploring on Rubi-Ka and would love to find others to join me. I haven't made a character yet but leaning toward a soldier or adventurerer. Has any of the old school gear been updated?

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Returning player

Post by Silvana » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:07 am

The AOFroobs site has sporadic problems like that, but it generally doesn't take too long to come back up.

You should definitely look on the official forum to find an org as they have a recruiting section just for that purpose :)

castagere

Post by castagere » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Froobs can't post on the offical boards.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:30 pm

No, but you can still see who is recruiting. Most times they have a name to contact in game, or a site link :)

castagere

Post by castagere » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:14 pm

I tried that too but got nothing going on since 2 months message.