UC

Old threads for viewing only

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

UC

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:01 am

He eyes you with a slightly tilted head, his left eyebrow crooked.
Unicorn Coordinator: Yes?
Windkeeper: Hello, my name is Windkeeper. I need some information regarding the status of insurance for a Charlie Moss.
The Coordinator doesn't change his expression.
Unicorn Coordinator: It will take a while to get confirmation; I also need you to sign some papers... I suppose you're a relative?
Windkeeper: No... not exactly relative, more of a friend... of a friend.
Unicorn Coordinator: You can't possibly be serious. This is confidential information. You must surely understand we simply cannot provide it to anyone. Omni-Tek databases are Omni-Tek matters. Come back with a signed request from the OT social registry office of Rubi-Ka if you're here in business.
Windkeeper: Can you tell me... nothing?
Unicorn Coordinator: Our policy states that I have to inform people of the dangers awaiting them, so here you go.
The outzone is a dangerous place.
Windkeeper: What, that's it? That was not very informative...
Unicorn Coordinator: What more do you need to be convinced to stay out, really? This is confidential information. You must surely understand we cannot simply provide it to anyone.
Windkeeper: This is a life or death situation! Are you willing to risk a life? My friend is missing and as far as I know he could be unconscious or stuck somewhere without insurance!
He still doesn't change his expression.
Windkeeper: Is there any chance I could convince you to speed things up? Say... Five hundred thousand creds?
Unicorn Coordinator: What do you think I am? Some dirty sentinel guard?
Unicorn Coordinator: Charlie... Moss, you said?
He quickly pockets the creds and taps the name on his optical keyboard.
Unicorn Coordinator: Hm... The only information I have on this one is his student VISA for Rubi-Ka. Unknown insurance? I wonder if it's just the file, or if the cellular structure scan itself is corrupt. He has not been registered in any official facilities. This is real bad.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.