325 - Cama Garden Key Quest

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
AOU-Bot
Sir Bot

325 - Cama Garden Key Quest

Post by AOU-Bot » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 am

Discuss the Article 'Cama Garden Key Quest' on this thread.To view this article, please click here.
AOU-Bot

TheNilvarg

Re: 325 - Cama Garden Key Quest

Post by TheNilvarg » Thu May 14, 2020 2:32 am

IMPORTANT: Don't select any dialogue options with Acolyte Cama Hume, or he'll tell you that you're wasting his time and will ignore you. He's only up for about a minute, so talking to him is wasting precious time. Just press the "Give Items" button and hand him the insignias. That's it.

WAusJackBauer

Post by WAusJackBauer » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:51 am

Just noticed this guide was updated but not sure what was changed.

Noticed some of the screenshots not looking so good, could use some updating.

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:17 am

Not sure what happened there, but those images did indeed look corrupted. I've gone and spawned the Omega and made some new screenshots in the AO-Universe style and size (El - Feret marked by Vanya, Patriarch Prophet Nar Van, Acolyte Cama Hume, Omega Carlos Truhillo).

WAusJackBauer

Post by WAusJackBauer » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:34 am

Saavick wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:17 am
Not sure what happened there, but those images did indeed look corrupted. I've gone and spawned the Omega and made some new screenshots in the AO-Universe style and size (El - Feret marked by Vanya, Patriarch Prophet Nar Van, Acolyte Cama Hume, Omega Carlos Truhillo).
Well done for getting ontop of this so quickly! :)

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:54 am

added normal location of Craig-Or of Preservation at the Penumbra Fortress
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:37 pm

Cariadast wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:54 am
added normal location of Craig-Or of Preservation at the Penumbra Fortress
Oh, don't go for the Craig-Or on the island, get the one at Penumbra Fortress on the east side of the pipe. Much easier to get to...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Goldcrown

Post by Goldcrown » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:38 pm

Hello wonderful aou keepers of the faith,

I was double checking what the Sealed instructions to Acolyte Cama Hume were and noticed that this guide says it is used to summon the omega, but I don't recall needing to use anything but the 6 Vanya insignias for that. I haven't done it recently, but I saw someone mention that they didn't need the sealed instructions for this quest today.

Actually looking through the various guides, it seems only the Ice Golem Molar Redeemed guide actually has instructions on how to use the sealed instructions.

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Fri May 05, 2023 1:45 pm

Updated some info
added a link for Cama Key Icon
Removed reference to "the Sealed instructions to Acolyte Cama Hume will be spawned to some one in the team." No idea where that came from... ty Goldcrown
Goldcrown wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:38 pm
Hello wonderful aou keepers of the faith,

I was double checking what the Sealed instructions to Acolyte Cama Hume were and noticed that this guide says it is used to summon the omega, but I don't recall needing to use anything but the 6 Vanya insignias for that. I haven't done it recently, but I saw someone mention that they didn't need the sealed instructions for this quest today.

Actually looking through the various guides, it seems only the Ice Golem Molar Redeemed guide actually has instructions on how to use the sealed instructions.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:47 pm

Revamped the tagging of the unredeemed to clarify the two different locations available for each mob, listing the Penubra Fortess first instead of the White Citadel
Added new images regarding tagging the unredeemed
Made a note or so
Added mention to be aware of faction levels when doing this portion of the quest, as higher redeemed levels will cause mass attack from the unredeemed mobs.

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher