RP - RUR 5th Anniversary (Atlantean)

Information and Discussions about Events from the AOU Events Calendar.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Dabblez

RP - RUR 5th Anniversary (Atlantean)

Post by Dabblez » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:24 pm

Event Calendar Entry:
[img]http://www.ao-universe.com/website/imag ... r/sf_0.png[/img] RUR 5th Anniversary

Event on: Atlantean
Event Time: [usertime=1197223200] (your time)
Event Duration: aprox. 2 hours

Event Description:
Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR) cordially invites all our employees, customers, investors and friends to celebrate with us our 5th Anniversary on Sunday December 9th at 19:00 GMT and with it five years of building innovative robots, dodging lawsuits and drinking far more RUR.cola than even our doctors would recommend.

The celebrations will start in Newland City, the original home of RUR, just outside to Neuters \'r Us. They will include the traditional RUR trivia quiz and a performance of the world-famous RUR Robot choir with some classic Rubi-Kan Christmas Carols. This will be followed a Phasefront Rocket Bike Race from Newland City to RUR\'s headquarters in the Coast of Peace and will conclude with a naked *, mixed-levels anything-goes alium raid.

This will be a very special anniversary for me because it will be my last as director or RUR. After 5 years in charge of this company, the time has come for me to stand down. Deagnor will be taking over the running of the company into it\'s 6th next year while I will remain in the capacity of Director of Research and Development. I hope you will all show him the same support and friendship to as you all have with me.

Hope to see you all there!

Dabblez

* Naked in this context is not necessarily imply stark, raving birthday suit naked. The idea is to encourage everyone to come to the raid in social clothes, be it beachwear, funny costumes or party clothes but we thought the word naked would sound more interesting.
(Click here to see Calendar Events)