Death and Life of RP

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Zagadka

Death and Life of RP

Post by Zagadka » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 am

So, I haven't really checked in since we closed the CoT (on Atlantean) last year... mostly because FC/ARK had absolutely no interest in doing anything and the players saw nothing happening. However, I have distantly followed some things, and it seems like there will be some action over Borealis (4 years later). I decided to take a closer look.

One of the issues would be the server merge. I haven't played since then. I don't think the Rimor CoT ever did anything while I was involved... but what is the situation now? Does ARK even bother to have faction meetings any more? Is there any potential inertia for a player-based story RP group?

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Death and Life of RP

Post by Silvana » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:39 pm

No one has come up to take over the whole thing really. We removed the sections from the site because, honestly, the hits for those pages were so small that there was no point in keeping them.

We kept the calendar and we're happy to work with people on other items.

Novagen
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Novagen » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Check out this thread for the latest rp info!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=604856
You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence.
'Novagen' got root.

Zagadka

Post by Zagadka » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 am

Hm, it seems that the Clans are severely lacking these days. Given the tipoff about Borealis changes, I'd think we could get involved in that... don't seem to be many people interested though.