Heads Up!

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Heads Up!

Post by Windguaerd » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 am

Someone called Lyfolers is trying to get players to download a executable file. It may be a keylogger or some sort of virus. Please be sure to not accept any executable file from anyone who you do not know and trust 100%. Spread the word within your org and friends. Thanks to Dragonstun for the heads up.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Morgo
AOU Content Editor

Re: Heads Up!

Post by Morgo » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Persons who tries to spread viruses and other kind of illegal action is not something new. People who have been in contact with him and have concrete evidence should email Funcom, such that he can be removed from the game. This forums is not read that much, but I hope it helps so people do not get caught in his scams.
Veteran Dark "Morgo" Padawan :: Devil Inside :: EnforcerImage