Alien Daily Mission: Emergency Call

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Solidhax

Alien Daily Mission: Emergency Call

Post by Solidhax » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:08 pm

I cannot figure this mission out. Has anyone completed this mish? If so, please help. The mish description is of no help at all. I go to 4holes and contact the "client", but then I find myself stuck in an endless loop.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:10 am

I completed it on the first try. You speak with her, then aliens spawn, you have to kill 3 ensigns through the waves of enemies that arrive, usually 3 per wave. Either technicians, medical, or ensigns. Eventually your mission updates when you've killed the required number of mobs and then the NPC will start repeating herself about not seeing any more enemies nearby but to be careful.

It was a bit weird going through it because I had no idea what was going on, and someone else showed up half way through and started killing my targets, but they stayed and helped me get the ones I needed to make up for it since the waves don't seem to end until you or your team (which I recommend, the technicians will knock your health down in no time flat) have killed the quota of mobs.

Solidhax

Post by Solidhax » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 am

Thank you for the help. Apparently I was simply not giving this mish enough time. In my defense though, the details were somewhat vague. I do appreciate this.